Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Adventure

This weekend was my sister and brother-in-law's wedding anniversary so Jeber and I played with the kids all weekend. I picked them up at about 10 Friday morning. I helped them pack up some things to take to my house so we could stay there. Then they ran some errands with me. Then we picked up some Pete's Fish and Chips to take to eat with Jeber at a house he is working on.
The kids had fun visiting Uncle Jeber's work and chilling in the backyard of the house where we ate lunch.
I dropped off the girls at my mom's house that afternoon so that the boys and I could go see Prince Caspian. Then all of us went to my house to eat pizza and play and watch movies. The kids were excited when uncle Jeber finally came home from work to play with them. Brooke especially liked playing with Jeber.
Watching a movie on our big bed
Saturday we took breakfast to Jeber at the same house and ate with him. Then we went to play at the park. The boys had fun racing down the little hill, Camille fought to have a turn, and me and Brooke mostly just chilled on the park bench eating our goldfish crackers and watching the other kids.


After playing at grandma's house for a little while, we went and took baths, put on pajamas, ate dinner, and then watched a movie before going to bed. The kids went to church with us Sunday morning and it was fun having Brooke and Camille visit us in nursery since Jeber and I are the nursery leaders. It was a fun weekend. It was definitely interesting having four kids playing, eating, and sleeping in our little one-bedroom apartment--and having Brooke sleep in our bed with us--cute little thing!

2 comments:

Margo said...

I like your bedspread. It looks really pretty. BTW, you guys were either really brave or really crazy to have all 4 kids stay in your one bedroom apartment! Sounds like they had fun, though.

JeberandMegan said...

Thank you. I like our bedspread too. Sometimes it even goes on our bed--Just kidding. Now that it is hot it seems to get kicked to the ground a lot during the night. But we did have fun with the kids. We didn't spend too much time in our little apartment so it wasn't too bad. And I usually have fun playing with nieces and nephews--no matter the circumstances.