Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A bit more detail (follow-up to the post before)

What I (Megan) have been experiencing:
  • Extreme exhaustion. Jeber doesn't understand how I can be so tired all the time
  • Food cravings. For about a week, all I craved was Taco Bell--I am over that now. Any kind of Chinese food has sounded very unappealing
  • I have totally become a clutz---randomly dropping things and the such
  • Forgetfulness. I have forgotten meetings at work, classes at school, things I was supposed to do, lyrics to songs.......Why does this happen?
  • I am hungry ALL THE TIME!
  • Gagging if anything touches my neck. (This narrows down the shirts that I can wear comfortably)
  • Gagging EVERY TIME I brush my teeth
  • Fat and bloated tummy
  • No sickness---Thank Goodness!
  • Not too emotional (although my kids at school probably would say that my patience wears thin a lot faster than normal)
What this all boils down to------Pregnancy!

We went to the doctor March 8 and heard a heartbeat and got the picture of a little something growing inside my tummy. There is only one little something. Due date for this one little something is October 6.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How can you be with be for over 2 hours chit chatting & you not tell me?!?!?!?! oh, you are gonna get it :)

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!!

p.s. thanks for the comment on my hair blog. It is really helpful :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan and Jeber! The second Trimester was alot more comfortable than the first...for me. Hopefully you will get some relief soon! Can't wait to hear more of your updates!

Turcotte said...

. .
;
`

Missy said...

Congrats Megan! How exciting! Looks like we are only about a month apart then. I'm glad you haven't been really sick, and hopefully your 2nd trimester has been going well:)