.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We are going to have a baby. I am about 14 weeks and always needing a nap! Here's to Michelle after her comment on the last post, "Maybe next time you'll be in the hospital under more favorable circumstances ( ;"
So Happy Together
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! How so exciting! How are you feeling? I can't believe ya didn't say anything at my shower when I saw you! Congrats!!!
WHAT???????????
Have you been to the Dr.? This is how you tell us? I am in pure shock right now!!!! SOOOOOOO excited, is this a joke? If you are kidding it is not funny. I am not going to tell your favorite nieces and nephews, I am going to let you tell them. They will be sooo thrilled. Congratulations, if it isn't a joke.
Post a Comment