First time eating rice cereal
 |
| I am not so sure about this stuff |
 |
| Wait! Maybe..... |
 |
| Actually.....I think I might be ok with this stuff. |
 |
| Here daddy, let me help guide your hand into my mouth. |
 |
| Not as good as mommy, but I still like it. |
First time being successful in the bumbo seat, kind of.
 |
| What's this button do? |
 |
| Oh no! My keys are falling |
 |
| This cute face is for you momma |
First haircut--just a little trim around the sides
 |
| After his first cut with his barber. He was a decent barber but not my favorite stylist |
 |
| snip snip |
 |
| Stay away from that ear! |
 |
Whoa! What are you doing to me?
|
First time rolling over
 |
| Rolling over made me so tired |
 |
| Why is that camera in my face? |
 |
| Mom--I already rolled over so back off. |
 |
| Frog! |
So, a couple of nights ago we gave sweetpea his first taste of rice cereal. He would have kept eating and eating if we had let him. It only took him about 3 bites to decide he liked it and to start opening his mouth when he saw the spoon. He catches on to things very quickly.
Also, a few days ago I put him in the bumbo while I got ready. I still don't think he's quite the right size for it, but he did okay considering it was on top of my bed and a little lopsided.
A week or two ago he rolled over for the first time. He had been arching his back a lot and was laying on the couch next to daddy arching his back. Jeber said, "I think he wants to roll over." So I put him down on his tummy on the floor and laid right next to him to talk to/play with/encourage him. I glanced up at "The Bachelor" which was on TV, looked back down and he was on his back. What the....?!!! So I roll him back onto his tummy. "Sweetpea," me starting to cry, "please do it again. I missed it. I am so sorry I missed it. I missed it becuase of the stupid tv. Please do it again. You did so good. I promise I will watch," more crying from me and then crying from him as he is ready to be off of his tummy. He rolled over again the next night and so I finally got to see it.
A few weeks ago we gave him a haircut. In the back, at the bottom, there were a few hairs that were quite a bit longer than the rest of the hair. We trimmed it just to make it even. The hair around his ears was getting too long too. It hung in his ears and would drive me crazy if my hair was like that so we trimmed that so it would stay out of his ears. I was pretty nervous that Jeber was going to cut too much off but he did a pretty good job on sweetpea's bountiful hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment