Sunday, July 20, 2008

DE TALENTOS Y DIVERSION

domingo como hoy nada mas.....nuestro primer domingo en el nuevo barrio donde tenemos que asistir a la iglesia.todo estubo buenisimo y por lo que mas estoy feliz es que alli podre utilizar mis talentos, un hombre se me hacerca y me dice donde fue su mision ?..le respondi... en panama!!!! y me dice...que bueno porque aca nos ayudara con el espanol que aprendio en su mision!!!!!!!!!! MUY INTERESANTE!!!! me dije. Las semanas pasan, y los anos tambien y por lo consiguiente mi edad tambien! aca como siempre yo trabajando duro.esstaba pensando de lo que trabajo, y el tiempo que le dedico. y solo me digo, que TRABAJO COMO NEGRO,GANO COMO BLANCO, Y VIVO COM MULATO!!!..... Asi es el plan, la clave ser feliz con lo poco o mucho que uno tenga. Estos dias han sido divertidos trabajo, diversion,casa familia,y por fin mi linda y adorada esposa esta mas feliz que nunca, dice que por que empieza a trabajar la proxima semana despues de 4 o 6 meses, eso esta muy bien!!!!!!!!!!!!..
Una semana mas la cual recordaremos,la boda de marck & rachel, y el fin de semana entre, turcottes & faraonis. Tyler, Caleb,Garrison,& Mikane fue divertidisimo, gracias por formar parte del feliz y emotivo comienzo de nuestra pequena familia.. FELICIDADES HERMANOS
For those who are not Spanish speakers--I will sum up Jeber's post cuz it's a good one. We went to our new ward for the first time on Sunday. One man asked Jeber where he served his mission. When he responded that he had served in Panama, the man replied that the Spanish he learned on his mission must be really useful here. Oh Dear!!!--the Spanish that he learned on his mission?! Cute and clueless and unobservant man. Jeber also mentioned in the post that he is glad I will be starting work next week after 6 months of my only working minimally. This weekend was full of work, fun, and family. We celebrated Mark and Rachel's wedding, pictures to come, and had all of my nephews--Tyler, Caleb, Garrison, and Mikane--spend the night. Jeber says thank you for being part of our fun weekend boys! And then he ends with a quote from one of his favorite movies--Felicidades hermanos!--can anyone name the movie that this quote is inspired by?

4 comments:

Margo said...

Thanks for the translation! My spanish is a bit rusty so I only understand bits here and there. That comment about Jeber's mission Spanish is hilarious! Maybe the poor guy thinks Jeber is Italian or something?!? :)

Are you excited about starting work next week? Also, is the quote from "Al Diablo Con Los Guapos"?

JeberandMegan said...

Glad I could help! So basically I am scared to death to start work. Where do I begin?! And the quote is not from "Al Diablo Con Los Guapos", but...good guess, good guess. It is from an American, mostly in English, movie.

Margo said...

Happy belated birthday, Jeber! Hope it was a good one. :)

Turcotte said...

How is work going? I left you a text but haven't heard back. I hope that no news is great news. I know you are going to be a favorite teacher of all your students.