Thursday, April 30, 2009
What now?
So our Easter Pageant adventure is over. Somehow, is doesn't seem like we have so much more time now. I don't know.... So now we begin the countdown. Tonight I had the last orchestra concert for my elementary school (it went so much better than the last one!) and next week I will have the last concerts at my junior high and then it will be like two weeks until my summer vacation. (If anyone is looking for a summer employee, we should talk) Woo hoo! I will have survived my first year of teaching. It has been a crazy year full of a lot of learning and growing up!--by me, not by the students. It is sad to say but I have had to learn to be a little more mean, to have more gumption, to stick to my guns, to say "no" even when it would be so much easier to say "yes", etc.... Anyway, and then it will be about a month and a half until we begin our journey to Nauvoo to be a part of the Nauvoo Pageant. I am so excited for Jeber to have this experience! and excited for the Church History sites we will hopefully get to see on our way and while there. Exciting!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment