Sadly, Jeber has not been able to vacation and play as much as I have--he has been busy working so that we have food to eat and electricity and other things like that. I wish you could see how tall these trees actually are! It is rather frightening---for me! He has been pretty busy between trimming trees and the tile jobs he has going. His vacation time is coming.
I was okay until I saw him jump from this tall palm to the shorter one next to it all while his chain saw dangles from his waist. Eeks! And do the palm trees really have to sway when he's at the top of them? Really?
This was a HUGE tree! The picture doesn't do it justice.





4 comments:
Twilight! : ) Those photos are pretty cool looking though! I can see why you would be scared.
That would be so much fun climbing in all those trees! I thought I was your best friend! You need to invite me over for a sleepover!
I am sorry Mikane! I should have said SOME of my best friends. And we weren't just having a party without you--it was a paying babysitting job. We do need to play sometime though. We haven't spent time with you guys in a long time
Post a Comment