| On his dad's back like they do in Guatemala |
| Oficially not a fan of being on his dad's back--probably had something to do with being hungry |
| Blurry smile picture--I am never fast enough to get good smile pictures, but he definitely gives me good smiles!! |
| I couldnt get over how long and skinny he looked when I put him in this outfit |
| Happy baby! |
| So excited and talking to his mom |
| When we do tummy-time, he lifts his head and feet at the same time--very muscular tummy ( : |
| Just shopping with dad, you know |
| Ahhh--so cute. Finally filling out some of his wrinkles and creating a different kind |
| Getting ready to go on a family walk to the water store |
| Coming home from our family walk to the water store |
| I love those cheeks!!!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment